Making a contribution to our annual fund is a powerful expression of your trust in us.
It shows you believe in our ability to invest your unrestricted gift where it will do the most good – to address immediate needs and build for the future.
Why your gift matters
Your tax-deductible annual gift helps us:
* Continue our 145-year-old tradition of providing quality healthcare regardless
of race, creed or ability to pay
* Deliver the highest quality of care to the 40,000 patients who turn to us for
healing and prevention of illness
* Enhance and expand a wide range of programs and technologies
* Fund innovative research
* Educate the next generation of healthcare providers
Every gift, large or small, has a direct impact on the care we are able to provide to the community. We extend our deepest gratitude to you for your support in helping our patients achieve better health and a better life.
Many ways to give
Whether you are asked to give through a mailing or at fundraising events such as our Harvest Ball, Albert Einstein Society dinner or Small Miracles Golf Tournament, you can answer the call in several ways. Choose the giving option that holds the most meaning for you:
* Make an unrestricted gift (or designate a gift to a particular program) by mail
* Honor that special someone or the memory of a loved one through our
tribute giving program
* Double or triple your gift through your company’s matching gifts program
* Acknowledge important birthdays, anniversaries, bar/bat mitzvah celebrations
and other milestones with an eCard
* Create personal connections through our Adopt-a-Patient program
* Explore your planned giving options
* Make a gift of stock
Meet some of our donors who are making a difference right now
and see your dollars at work.