The Einstein Legacy Circle
The Legacy Circle honors our generous and forward-thinking friends who are creating their own personal legacy and sustaining our Mission by naming Einstein Healthcare Network as a beneficiary in their estate plans.
The Legacy Circle exists to thank and steward donors who have made a lifetime or testamentary gift to Einstein Healthcare Network. The chief objectives are to honor donors who have made future gifts and, through these donors, inspire others to consider making planned gifts.
Benefits of Membership
- Perpetual recognition via Einstein Legacy Circle donor wall, and in all publications listing membership
- Invitation to the Annual Legacy Circle event and other Einstein functions
- For confirmed estate plans, the member will benefit from Einstein’s Preferred Patient Services
- Periodic receipt of valuable information related to estate planning
- A beautiful Legacy Circle lapel pin
- The wonderful feeling that you have invested in the enduring future of Einstein and its ability to provide care and quality medical services well into the future
For more information about The Legacy Circle and how you can create your own legacy, please contact
John Schlesinger, Philanthropy Officer, Planned Giving at 610-456-3258 or email@example.com.