We raised over $13,500!
Thank you to all who participated in The Friends of Einstein Montgomery’s Annual Basket Raffle! Winners have been notified by email to coordinate the pick-up of their baskets. If you have any questions, please contact Sammy Marx at MarxSama@einstein.edu.
The Friends of Einstein Medical Center Montgomery seek to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Funds raised through the annual Basket Raffle supports projects that benefit our patients and employees. This year, you helped support butterfly pins and books for hospice patients and their families AND the very popular employee appreciation stations, which are fun ways of saying “thank you” to those who go above and beyond every day.
Congratulations to our winners!
- Welcome to our Firepit – Lucille Kern
- It’s Gala Time – David Ezdon
- Fore! – Walter Slizotski
- An Apple A Day – Eugene Kelly
- Forget Me Not – Patricia Pearson
- Candy Pot of Gold – Stephanie Moore
- Clear Liquids – Geri Oliveri
- Spirit Survival Kit – Chris Lineman
- A Little Luck For A Rainy Day – Beth Bynon
- BYOB – Gabby Ciavardone
- A Bucket of Spring – Natasha Kenney
- Nesting Basket – Mary O’Neill
- Celebrate Philly Sports – Marie Mo
- Date Night On The Town/Italian Flair – Bobbi Wasserman
- S’mores Galore – Jackie Lewis
- A Wild Day at the Elmwood Park Zoo! – Judith Madison
- Cure for the Winter Doldrums – Aurora Capone
- Day at the Ball Park – Patty Foreman
- The Best Part of Pizza is the Dough – Michelle Bondi
- Netflix and Chill – Enid Sacks
- Anniversary Basket – Julia Gregory
- A Pot O’ Gold – Diane Kimsey
- A Phillies Experience – Sandy Cotton
Most Unique Basket – “A Little Luck for a Rainy Day” Einstein Montgomery Nursing Office
Best Collaboration – “The Best Part of Pizza is the Dough” Einstein Montgomery NICU, Labor & Delivery, and Maternity
Most Popular – “Pot O’ Gold” Einstein Montgomery Anesthesia Department