| ABOUT THE ALBERT EINSTEIN SOCIETY
For more than 40 years, caring individuals just like you have donated to the Albert Einstein Society. They believe in the power of Einstein employees and physicians, and support their visionary and innovative work.
Grants are awarded to Einstein Healthcare Network physicians and staff to explore new ideas in the laboratory, the hospital, and the community. Through their work, we’re discovering better, more intelligent ways to care for our patients.
|Innovative Program Grants
To introduce new ideas and improve patient care, recently funded projects include:
• Clinic for refugee populations
• Circuit workout program for stroke patients
• Gene testing for cardiovascular disorders
• CPR training for cardiac patients’ families
• Oasis room for Crisis Response Center behavioral health patients
|Research Program Grants
To reward curiosity and spark intellectual discovery, recently funded projects include:
• Examining well-being among moms of preemies
• Studying patients who are frequently readmitted to the hospital
• Improving healthy eating at work
• Exploring the “ice bag technique” for kidney transplant success